Beginners, you rocked it today!!! Deadlifts are coming along very nicely, and you all looked and did great in that little 8 minutes of awful you did! Keep up the good work!
Fantastic job to everyone who came out today for the 10AM WOD. We had a 30 minute cap and did this in teams of two:
- Isabelle (30 Snatches at 135/95)
- Helen (3x 400 M. Run, 21 KB swings and 21 pull ups)
- Annie (50-40-30-20-10 Double unders and Sit ups)
- Grace (30 Clean & Jerks, 135/95)
- Fran (21-15-9 Thrusters (95/65) and Pull ups
The way this works: You and your partner work together, one at a time, on each section until it’s done and them move onto the next one. The team has to do the total reps, not each individual person. A few teams got all the way though and back through some of the snatches again. One fine specimen even did this without a partner and got all the way through Grace at the buzzer. You all did great! Keep up the great work and we’ll see you Monday!
If anyone is interested, there is an open gym tomorrow at 4:30…