Beginning Monday, October 17th, CrossFit Lancaster Kids is launching! Tricia Magrini will be running the program and we are all super excited that this is finally happening! We want to offer you all a chance now to sign up before October 1st and get a sweet discount off of your first three months!
The Schedule and prices look like this:
- Preschool- 3-6 yrs. once weekly either Mon. 10:30, or Tues. 1:15
- Teen class- 13-17 yrs. Available once or twice weekly. Tues and/or Thurs 3:45
- Kids class- 7-12 yrs. Available once or twice weekly. Tues and or Thurs 4:45
Promo Pricing: From now until October 15th:
- Preschool classes: $39/month
- Buy 3 months up front: $135 for one day a week/$195 for two days a week
- Month-to-month for 3 months: $50 for one day/$70 for two days for three months
- 25% off for existing Crossfit Lancaster member families
- There are also discounts available for multiple siblings!
What is CrossFit Kids exactly? CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely and absolutely CrossFit geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population.
Since Late 2004 CrossFit Kids has been Forging The Future Of Fitness and is currently in over 400 gyms in North America, Australia, Europe, Africa, India, Japan and Panama. CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and teenagers and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness.In a group setting, children and teens participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well- rounded athletes. With a network of over 2000 CrossFit Kids Trainers, CrossFit Kids is being implemented in preschools to high schools with before-and-after school programs and integration into Physical Education curriculum. CrossFitKids.com contains thousands of archived workouts, video demonstrations and informative articles that provide interested parents or teachers with a foundation for understanding how the CrossFit Kids program can be implemented at home or at school.
We are very excited to be able to offer this for your kids, and sincerely hope that they will be able to join us! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!